Business Camp in Auckland
What your child will walk away with?
- Their very own business or social change idea
- A physical prototype of their product or an application playable on any Android device
- A new found respect for business leaders and startup founders
- A super cool Business Camp T-Shirt
16 July - 18 July 2018
Day 1: 9:00am to 4:00pm
Day 2: 9:00am to 4:00pm
Day 3: 9:00am to 4:00pm (Presentations From: 3:00pm)
NZD$400 per student
NZD$50 to secure a spot (Pay Balance on Day 1)
Cox's Bay Pavilion, West End Rd, Westmere, Auckland 1022, New Zealand
The venue is situated on Cox's Bay Reserve and is accessible from West End Road facing the No.1 field. Opposite the Playground. Look for our Red Tees.
NZD$300 Early Bird
NZD$700 for a group of 2 kids
NZD$1200 for a group of 4 kids
What to Bring
- Packed Lunch & Snacks - We will provide light refreshments throughout the Business Camp, but your child will be required to bring their own lunch & any snacks.
- Laptop - If your child has a laptop, please encourage them to bring it along. If not, we'll have ours available for the students to use across the Business Camp.
- A BIG Smile - Your child is going to have a creative, exciting and enriching 3-days. We can't wait!
The theme for Business Camp during the July School Holidays is 'Education'. The Mentors and Judges attending Business Camp will be from the education sector.
One for One. For every ticket purchased for Business Camp, we provide a complimentary ticket OR host a complimentary event for a child who cannot afford one. That's our promise!
- Kim Do, Classroom Coach at Fiftysix Creations
- Tia Niarhos, Office Manager at Fiftysix Creations
- Jacob Stemp, Lead Classroom Coach at Fiftysix Creations
- Taj Pabari, Founder of Fiftysix Creations and Teenage Entrepreneur