Business Camp in Christchurch
What your child will walk away with?
- Their very own business or social change idea
- A physical prototype of their product or an application playable on any Android device
- A new found respect for business leaders and startup founders
- A super cool Business Camp T-Shirt
3 to 5 October 2018
Day 1: 9:00am to 4:00pm
Day 2: 9:00am to 4:00pm
Day 3: 9:00am to 4:00pm (Presentations From: 3:00pm)
NZD$400 per student
NZD$50 to secure a spot (Pay Balance on Day 1)
MYOB HQ, 17 Sir William Pickering Drive, Burnside, Christchurch
NZD$350 Early Bird
NZD$700 for a group of 2 kids
NZD$1200 for a group of 4 kids
What to Bring
- Packed Lunch & Snacks - We will provide light refreshments throughout the Business Camp, but your child will be required to bring their own lunch & any snacks.
- Laptop - If your child has a laptop, please encourage them to bring it along. If not, we'll have ours available for the students to use across the Business Camp.
- A BIG Smile - Your child is going to have a creative, exciting and enriching 3-days. We can't wait!
- Mark Pearl, Protege Manager at MYOB
- Tristan Pang, Child Prodigy and Youngest EVER student at the University of Auckland
- Zara Lassey, Lead Classroom Coach at Fiftysix Creations
- Taj Pabari, Founder of Fiftysix Creations and Teenage Entrepreneur